As most of the United States is winding down the opening weekend of NFL Football for 2023, online prepaid sportsbook sites are offering free or low-cost contests that award grand prizes for potentially thousands of dollars.
We say this with some urgency because many of the NFL survivor contests close off entries tonight once Monday Night Football kicks off at 8:15 p.m. Also worth noting is that any survivor contest entry will require picking a winner from the MNF game between the New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills because it is the only remaining Week 1 game on the schedule.
Here we offer a breakdown of the best NFL betting contests available for the 2023 season at our top prepaid football betting sites.
BetOnline Sportsbook NFL Betting Contests
One of the fastest-paying prepaid sportsbooks around today is BetOnline.ag. They accept a massive variety of prepaid gambling options and are no slouches when it comes to producing NFL odds.
The same can be said for their NFL betting contests, but we suggest heading over there fast because one of them is closing up tonight.
BetOnline’s $415,000 NFL Survivor Contest
- Entry Fee: First $30, Second Through Fifth $20 Per, Sixth Through Tenth $15 Per, Eleventh Through Twenty-Fifth $10 Per
- Close Date: September 11th At 8:05 p.m.
- Rules: Select one winning team each week without consideration for point spreads. If your team wins, you move on to the next week. Teams cannot be chosen twice, meaning a brand new franchise must be chosen as a winner all eighteen weeks of the season.
- Prizes: The final contestant remaining will win $415,000. The grand prize will be split among all winners if there are multiple season-long survivors. The contest ends when the season is over or when there is only one survivor remaining.
BetOnline’s Free $200,000 NFL MegaContest
- Entry Fee: The First Entry Is Free. An Additional Entry Can Be Earned By Any Member That Has Deposited At Least $25 During The History Of The Account.
- Close Date: January 7th, 2024, At 4:25 p.m.
- Rules: Contestants must make five NFL betting picks against the spread each week.
- Prizes: $150,000 in cash will be awarded weekly and split equally among the members who make five picks correctly. At least $25 in bets must be made to qualify for each weekly prize. The top 100 finishers at the end of the season will win a share of $50,000.
While entries for Week 1 of the MegaContest are closed, there’s plenty of time to catch up to the pack in the season points or partake in the weekly prizes.
SportsBetting.AG NFL Betting Contests
Another top prepaid sports betting site that is offering up NFL betting contests to their members is SportsBetting.AG. They are a sister site to BetOnline and are also one of our most trusted online prepaid sports betting sites that we recommend to our readers.
As such, they are offering the exact same two NFL betting contests for the 2023 season, with the same grand prize totals and splits. Where you decide to enter is entirely up to where you possess a membership and qualify for the terms.