Prepaid Poker Sites
Our objective of creating this poker guide was to provide players information on which deposit methods are used online, and how to find the most trusted prepaid poker sites that accept these payment solutions. Due to restrictions associated with the UIGEA bill, the US gambling market does face some challenges concerning online poker deposit methods.
Credit cards are making a come back due to improved payment processors and enhanced security features, however, they are not 100% successful or predictable, and many players do not want to involve their credit card accounts in their online gambling activity. This also holds true for players who participate in online gambling at prepaid casinos and/or prepaid sportsbooks.
The good news is that the market is adjusting, and newer prepaid poker deposit options such as Bitcoin and Zelle are emerging to fill the void left by e-wallets and limited credit card options. As cryptocurrency and new peer to peer payment processors continue to evolve and become more engrained in the online gambling industry, prepaid gambling options will continue to support US players within the market.
Which Prepaid Poker Deposit Methods Should I Consider?
First, lets take a look at the prepaid poker deposit methods we consider to be the best options for US players. There are a few primary categories of prepaid poker deposit methods that are the best options for US players.
- Bitcoin - The most popular as of now is Bitcoin which is changing the online gambling industry for the better. We offer a full review on how the service works and which online gambling sites accept Bitcoin.
- Zelle - Zelle-to-Bitcoin prepaid poker sites allow players to bypass the waiting periods often associated with cryptocurrency exchanges. Using Zelle simplifies the process and makes it faster and easier to use Bitcoin to fund your online poker gaming. Visit our page on prepaid gambling sites supporting Zelle to learn more.
- Prepaid Vouchers - While prepaid vouchers have become a thing of the past, P2P vouchers are widely popular. These types of vouchers allow players to send each other funds and allow players to switch funds from one poker site to another.
- Prepaid Debit Cards - The other prepaid poker deposit method category we find to be effective is prepaid debit cards. International players have unlimited options here, while Americans must find a card that can be used for international purchases. Sometimes one of the poker sites can steer you towards one. We are currently researching CredECardPlus, which is a prepaid Visa card that US players can use at offshore poker sites. We will be posting our review of this option very soon! Following are the commonly used prepaid debit cards:
What Do I Look For In A Secure and Reputable Prepaid Poker Brand?
There are a number of critical elements to consider when vetting a prepaid poker brand for legitimacy. Our team of online poker professionals has vetted the brands you see below, and put each of them through our complex review process. As trained professionals, we have an eye for what to look for, and what to avoid in an online poker site. Our online gambling experience spans decades between us, and we take our recommendations very seriously. Just a few of the components to any online poker site we look at are:
- Are legally licensed, certified and regulated by a legitimate and recognized governing jurisdiction?
- How transparent are they regarding compliance certifications, licensing, and regulatory oversight?
- Are they subject to regular auditing of their software, RNG technology and fair gaming practices?
- What software platform do they use, is it reliable and what features are included?
- How robust is their security profile and does it exceed licensing requirements?
- How efficient are their administrative processes and their banking suite processes and policies?
- How knowledgeable and responsive is their customer support team?
- What types of bonuses, promotions, and incentives are offered, and do they have a rewards program?
This list just scratches the surface of our evaluation. We personally have used all of the prepaid poker deposit options we listed above at each of our featured online poker sites accepting prepaid deposit methods that you see in this guide. We are registered players at each of these brands, and only consider recommending the best prepaid poker sites that we ourselves love playing at. We have listed brands that accept PasteandPay or another prepaid voucher system, and/or prepaid debit cards. All of these poker rooms accept some type of prepaid deposit method. The first two accept both prepaid vouchers and prepaid debit cards, while the remaining brands accept one ore more prepaid debit card options.