USD Coin Prepaid Gambling Sites – How To Use USDC To Gamble Online
Cryptocurrency bet funding methods are the best option at most online prepaid gambling sites, as they have the best limits, come with no added fees, are 100% guaranteed, and allow players to claim same-day payouts. New cryptos are supported regularly, and USD Coin is the most recent addition to many sites’ banking menus. Our guide to prepaid gambling sites that accept USD Coin will help you learn about the crypto coin and how to use it for real-money gambling online.
Given its stable coin status, USD Coin has several unique advantages compared to the other cryptos supported by most sites’ banking suites, and it’s also one of the easiest prepaid gambling payment options to understand when it comes to the crypto market. So forget about USD and open you mind – and your wallet – to USD Coin instead!
Best USD Coin Gambling Sites
While USD Coin isn’t accepted at every major online gambling site, several operators now support the asset. USD Coin is great for players who want the easiest possible way to get started betting with crypto, as well as for those who like crypto’s enhanced bonuses, guarantees, and security but are put off by the market’s volatility.
The following real-money online casinos, trusted prepaid sports betting sites, and online poker rooms are the best betting destinations currently accepting USD Coin, though we expect many more operators to get on board soon.
Casinos That Accept USD Coin
|100% Max $3,000||4.9 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|250% Max $6,000||4.9 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|100% Max $3,000||4.7 ⭐️||Visit Site|
Sportsbooks That Accept USD Coin
|100% Max $1,000||4.7 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|100% Max $1,000||4.5 ⭐️||Visit Site|
Poker Sites That Accept USD Coin
|100% Max $1,000||4.7 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|100% Max $1,000||4.5 ⭐️||Visit Site|
What Is USD Coin?
USD Coin (ticker symbol USDC) is a cryptocurrency stablecoin. While it shares many of the same blockchain security standards you’ll find with Bitcoin betting, Litecoin betting, Dogecoin betting, and Ethereum betting, USDC is also functionally different from these assets.
Launched in September 2018, USDC has become the industry’s foremost stable coin, and its status was enhanced further when Visa started supporting the platform in March 2021.
As a stable coin, USDC is tied to the US dollar – from which it derives its name – at a one-to-one ratio. That is, the USD Coin value is always exactly one dollar.
As such, the crypto coin has no traditional appreciation potential like BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, etc. Instead, it’s used as a fiat currency stand-in for those investors, traders, and bettors who are interested in day trading, swing trading, and similar activities.
For online gamblers, this means USD Coin must be approached a bit differently than other prepaid crypto banking methods, which is explained in more detail in the following sections.
Is It Legal To Use USD Coin For Online Gambling?
Absolutely. USD Coin is 100% legal to use for all lawful transactions, including online bet funding at the best-prepaid gambling sites. There are no laws in the US (or in most other countries) that bar access to or limit cryptocurrency transactions in any way, and US banking regulations like the UIGEA have no bearing on these kinds of crypto transfers.
However, Washington state does have laws outlawing all online gambling. These are largely unenforced, but despite USD Coin and other cryptos offering more anonymity, they are not a way to skirt the law. Please follow all local gambling mandates.
How To Make Online Gambling Deposits And Withdrawals With USD Coin
USD Coin deposits and USD Coin withdrawals are simple to initiate, provided you have some familiarity with crypto in general. (If you don’t already own USDC, you can buy this asset at any reputable online crypto exchange, which is discussed in greater detail in the FAQs at the bottom of this page.)
In general, USDC transfers take only 5-10 minutes and have very small native blockchain fees, so you can gamble immediately and keep more of what you deposit compared to other options like prepaid Visa betting deposits, prepaid Mastercard gambling transfers, and even other crypto coin betting deposits.
USDC Gambling Deposits
- Follow any link here to a legitimate online prepaid gambling site that accepts USD Coin.
- Sign up for free, being sure to use real, verifiable information. The top prepaid gambling services all use KYC standards and SSL/TLS encryption, and personal/financial data is never shared or sold.
- Select the USD Coin deposit option and copy down your gambling site’s USDC sending address. You can also choose an optional casino bonus, sportsbook bonus, or poker bonus at this time.
- In your exchange account or USD Coin wallet, select the “Send” option and paste in the above address along with the amount of USDC you wish to transfer.
- Submit the form, and you’re done!
USDC Gambling Payouts
- Navigate to your online gambling operator’s cashier page and choose the withdrawal option.
- Select USD Coin from the menu of available online betting payout methods.
- In your USDC exchange account or wallet, select the “Receive” option and copy the unique USD Coin receiving address provided.
- Back at your betting site, insert the above USDC address into the appropriate field. Enter in the USDC amount you wish to withdraw.
- Submit your request. The fastest payout prepaid casinos and betting sites process crypto withdrawals in just 1-2 hours. Crypto is the only same-day payout method available at reputable prepaid gambling sites.
USD Coin Bonuses At Online Gambling Sites
One of the biggest benefits of using cryptocurrencies over other more mainstream or traditional prepaid bet funding methods are the enhanced bonuses you get for gambling with crypto.
If you use USD Coin to top off your bankroll, you get access to 2X or 3X the bonus amounts that other methods allow, all with the same low rollover rates and online gambling promo requirements.
Most of the betting sites accepting USD Coin have a selection of gambling bonuses to choose from, depending on the betting market in question.
Remember, bonuses typically apply only to specific categories of gambling, so you’ll need to choose the perks for the type of gaming you most prefer. You’ll usually see a selection of the following at sites we recommend:
- Crypto Casino Sign-Up Bonuses
- Crypto Sportsbook Sign-Up Bonuses
- Crypto Poker Sign-Up Bonuses
- Crypto Gambling Reload Bonuses
- Crypto Refer-A-Friend Bonuses
- Crypto Seasonal/Event Bonuses
USD Coin Benefits For Online Gambling
- Safe and legal for all online gamblers
- Secured by quantum-hacking-resistant blockchain technology
- Deposits are 100% guaranteed to go through on the first try, every time
- Access to enhanced gambling bonuses for all markets
- Same-day payouts with no delays or disruptions
- Allows you to get started using crypto without any of the volatility that comes with other coins
- 1:1 valuation tied to the US dollar makes bankroll management simple
- Asset can never depreciate in value
- Avoids crypto losses when other coins go through dips
USD Coin Negatives For Online Gambling
- Assets can never appreciate in value
- Not appropriate or useful for long-term crypto-investment
- Not supported at all legal online gambling sites
- Some sites have exclusive bonuses for other specific cryptocurrencies.
USD Coin FAQs
USDC, aka USD Coin, is a crypto stable coin that is designed to represent the US dollar on a one-to-one basis.
Stablecoins are always pegged to the specific value of a fiat currency or traditional commodity, which means they don’t fluctuate in value like most cryptos.
The USDC value is always $1 USD, and the USDC price is similarly always $1 USD.
I’d buy that for a dollar!
USD Coin is as safe and secure as any other popular cryptocurrency asset, as it’s based on the open ledger blockchain concept.
Blockchains are far more difficult to hack than traditional money transfer platforms, making them the best option for online bet funding at legitimate prepaid casino sites, the most trusted poker rooms, and the fastest-paying online sportsbooks.
When it comes to how to buy USD Coin, you have several options.
Because of its popularity and its status as the best stable coin on the market, almost all crypto exchanges support USD Coin buying, selling, and trading.
The USD Coin exchanges we recommend are Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Binance, Binance US, Bittrex, and Kraken, though there are several other reputable services on the Internet.
It’s important to note that for first-time buyers who haven’t purchased crypto before, the initial buy-in process for USD Coin (or any other crypto coin) requires a 5-10-day wait before your new crypto can be sent off-platform to external USD Coin addresses.
Please be sure to factor this wait time into your online gambling plans.
This is especially important for online sports betting. If you’re betting on tonight’s game but are new to crypto, for example, you’ll need a faster way to buy crypto.
For that, we recommend the Zelle-to-Bitcoin bet funding process.
When you own crypto, it is possible to leave your assets in your account at the exchanges where you buy or trade them.
For crypto day traders and crypto swing traders, USD Coin is especially useful in such cases.
However, it is considered a better practice in terms of security to send your crypto to a dedicated software or hardware wallet, instead.
As such, we recommend that online gamblers use any of the following USD Coin wallets:
- Atomic Wallet
- Bread Wallet
- Electrum Wallet
- Exodus Wallet
- Infinity Wallet
These USDC software wallets are available on Windows, Mac, and mobile devices, making them perfect for those who enjoy mobile prepaid gambling on the go.
For even more security, you can use a USDC hardware wallet (Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X, Trezor One, Trezor Model T), though these are physical devices you must purchase, and they make the transfer process slightly more involved.
USD Coin paper wallets are not recommended if you intend to make online gambling deposits and withdrawals using the USDC crypto coin.
Yes and no.
USD Coin is a great investment for online gamblers in the sense that it gives those new to crypto an easy way to get started without having to worry about market losses, and it allows them to claim enhanced online betting bonuses.
However, USD Coin itself isn’t investment grade as a cryptocurrency because it’s tied to the US dollar at a 1:1 ratio.
That is, it can never go up in value.
If you want to take advantage of crypto gains, it’s recommended that your pull out any winnings in an alternative cryptocurrency (BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, LINK, XRP, XLM, etc.).
USD Coin cannot go up in value because it’s a stable coin that’s tied to the United States dollar at a one-to-one ratio.
A single USD Coin will always be worth exactly one American dollar.
No more, no less.
Disclaimer: USD Coin does not endorse this website or any other online gambling resource/betting venue.