Dogecoin Prepaid Gambling Sites – How To Bet With Dogecoin Online
Dogecoin – aka DOGE – might not be the first crypto you think about when you’re looking to bet with blockchain currencies at the best prepaid gambling sites, but maybe it should be. In 2022, Dogecoin prepaid gambling is a no longer a niche category, as many of the top online casinos, sportsbooks, and poker sites now support Dogecoin deposits and payouts. Such wow! Many joy!
Just as having a doge around is scientifically proven to improve your overall health, enhance your mood, and lengthen your lifespan, having Dogecoin around is guaranteed to make your online gambling experience that much better and more fulfilling. We’re not saying that gambling with Dogecoin will make you happier or help you live longer, but we’re not not saying that, either.
Best Dogecoin Gambling Sites
While Dogecoin has been around longer than crypto heavyweights like Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum, it’s only recently been added to the prepaid banking menus at the best online gambling sites. However, now that Dogecoin is viewed as a legit crypto currency and promoted by the likes of Elon Musk and Mark Cuban, more and more prepaid online casinos, prepaid sports betting sites, and prepaid poker sites are starting to support the stuff.
All the venues listed below accept DOGE deposits and offer same-day DOGE payouts, and each brand is tried and true with years of first-class operation at the top of the real-money online gambling industry. We gamble with DOGE at every Dogecoin betting site we recommend, and you’re invited to join the pack.
Online Dogecoin Casinos 2022
|100% Max $3,000||4.9 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|250% Max $6,000||4.9 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|100% Max $3,000||4.7 ⭐️||Visit Site|
Online Dogecoin Sportsbooks 2022
|100% Max $1,000||4.7 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|100% Max $1,000||4.5 ⭐️||Visit Site|
Online Dogecoin Poker Sites 2022
|100% Max $1,000||4.7 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|100% Max $1,000||4.5 ⭐️||Visit Site|
What Is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin (stock symbol DOGE) is the first and most popular crypto joke coin (aka “memecoin”). Developed in 2013 by “Shibetoshi Nakamoto” (aka IBM engineer Billy Markus) and Jackson Palmer of Adobe, DOGE was based on Bitcoin and – for most of its life – existed as a niche sort of crypto in-joke.
Dogecoins cost next to nothing, so crypto advocates and even casual cryptocurrency traders bought and traded Dogecoins as a goof. But then, in early 2021, Elon Musk started tweeting about the Shiba Inu meme-turned-cryptocurrency, and the Dogecoin value skyrocketed from $0.002 to the current DOGE price of $0.13.
That 6400% increase made Dogecoin one of the best-performing crypto assets of 2021-2022, even as it remains well shy of its all-time high, or ATH. The Dogecoin ATH was achieved on May 6, 2021, when it hit nearly $0.69 per DOGE.
While it will likely take another year or more to get back to those levels, the renewed interest in DOGE has hastened new development of the crypto coin to make it capable of next-gen blockchain features like those popularized by Cardano, Solana, Avalanche, Ethereum, etc. Only time will tell if DOGE can keep its status as a prominent cryptocurrency, but it should remain a top-10 crypto for online gambling for the foreseeable future.
Is It Legal To Gamble Online With Dogecoin Crypto Coins?
Yes! You can legally bet online using the Dogecoin cryptocurrency if you do so at a legitimate prepaid gambling site operating outside of US borders. There are no domestic USA-based casinos, sportsbooks, or poker rooms – online or brick-and-mortar – that currently support DOGE coins or any other crypto coins for deposits or withdrawals, but many of the best international online gambling sites do.
As long as you stick with reputable operators like the venues listed here, you won’t end up in the dog(e) house!
Note: Residents of Washington state are nominally precluded from all online gambling. However, these laws are apparently unenforced, and we’ve never heard of anyone being fined or arrested for online gambling in WA. All the best DOGE gambling sites accept WA players, but participation is necessarily at own risk.
How To Make DOGE Gambling Deposits And Withdrawals At Prepaid Gambling Sites
The first thing you’ll need to do if you’d like to gamble online using Dogecoin is actually get your paws on the stuff. Luckily, DOGE is one of the most widely available cryptocurrencies, and you can buy Dogecoin at any trusted online crypto exchange.
Services like Coinbase, Binance.US, Bittrex, and Kraken are all great options, and they’re each optimized for smartphones so you can manage your Dogecoin on the same device you manage your Dogecoin prepaid mobile gambling. With convenience like that, you won’t have to worry about any dog day afternoons!
That said, there is one aspect of online Dogecoin betting that is less than convenient if you’re a new cryptocurrency user: All big DOGE exchanges require first-time members to wait 5-10 days before they can send their new crypto off-platform.
If you want to join an online slots tournament or online poker tournament taking place tonight – or bet on sports this weekend – you might not be able to get your Dogecoin deposited fast enough. Still, this is only an issue the first time, so just be sure to plan ahead accordingly.
Pro-Tip: You can buy DOGE using a crypto storefront, such as the Atomic Wallet store or Coinify store. These let you buy Dogecoins with your credit card and deposit them the same day you receive them, but the services tend to come with 5% surcharges, so they cost a little bit more than typical exchanges.
Dogecoin Gambling Deposits
Making a DOGE gambling deposit at any trusted online casino, sportsbook, or poker room is just like making any other crypto deposit and isn’t too different from making traditional prepaid Visa betting deposits or Prepaid Mastercard betting deposits.
The only real difference is that instead of a credit card number, you’re entering an alphanumeric Dogecoin address.
Here’s how to get your DOGE betting deposits transferred over to your gambling operator:
- Follow any link here to a reputable DOGE crypto gambling site and click/tap the “Join Now” or “Sign Up” button.
- Enter in all information as requested, being careful to use only your real, verifiable data per your site’s KYC requirements.
- Select the Dogecoin option from the crypto gambling deposits menu and copy down your site’s Dogecoin sending address. You can also choose an enhanced DOGE gambling bonus at this time (recommended).
- In your Dogecoin exchange account or private DOGE wallet, select the “Send” option and paste the above Dogecoin address into the recipient field.
- Enter in the DOGE amount you’d like to transfer to your betting bankroll and submit the form.
Normally, Dogecoin transfers take about 15-20 minutes and come with reasonably low native blockchain fees. The average Dogecoin transaction fee as of 2022 is about $0.60. If you compare this to the native speeds and fees for gambling with Bitcoin or gambling with Ethereum, DOGE is a doggone good deal!
Dogecoin Gambling Payouts
Once you hit it big at the online slots or win all four hands after splitting on 8s twice a la Don Johnson (aka the Big Doge of Blackjack if ever there was one), you’ll probably want to cash out your winnings.
The beauty of betting with crypto like Dogecoin at the best prepaid online gambling sites is that you can receive payouts the same day you request them if you claim your cash in crypto! Here’s how:
- Navigate over to your site’s cashier page and choose the Dogecoin option from the crypto withdrawals menu.
- Log in to your DOGE exchange account or private Dogecoin wallet and select the “Receive” option.
- Copy down your unique Dogecoin receiving address as presented.
- Back at your prepaid gambling site, paste the above DOGE address into the appropriate field.
- Enter in the amount of Dogecoin you’d like to pull out and submit your payout request.
Dogecoin withdrawals allow gamblers to receive guaranteed same-day payouts, which is a perk that’s only available with crypto gambling. Other payout options (such as courier checks, money orders, bank wires, etc.) can take up to two weeks before you’ll get cash in hand, and they usually come with not-insignificant added fees.
With DOGE/crypto payouts, you only pay the small native DOGE fees and nothing else.
Online DOGE Gambling Bonuses And Promotions
All the best-prepaid gambling sites that accept Dogecoin deposits give players extra incentives for using crypto to top up their accounts. This is because – unlike traditional banking options (i.e. credit/debit, check, money order, bank wire), crypto deposits go through no middlemen.
Because crypto is cheaper and more reliable to use for the operator (no lost checks, interrupted bank wires, etc.), it’s in your betting site’s interest to encourage you to use crypto whenever possible. As a result, the top sites offer players enhanced online gambling welcome bonuses and bigger reload bonuses than other options allow for.
DOGE prepaid online gambling promos include the following, often adding 200-300% more money to your bankroll:
- Dogecoin Casino Welcome Bonuses
- Dogecoin Sports Betting Welcome Bonuses
- Dogecoin Poker Welcome Bonuses
- Dogecoin Gambling Account Reload Bonuses
- Dogecoin Referral Bonuses
- Dogecoin Special Event Bonuses
All legit online gambling bonuses come with the same low rollover/playthrough requirements as standard bonuses, making them appropriate and valuable for 99% of players.
Please note that bonuses are market-specific, so you should always choose the bonus that corresponds with the type of prepaid online gambling in which you most often participate.
Note: Online DOGE poker bonuses do not have rollover or playthrough requirements. Instead, poker bonuses are cash bonuses, which means that the full bonus amount is disbursed incrementally into your balance as you play poker hands.
Dogecoin Benefits For Prepaid Online Gambling
- Safe, legal, and 100% guaranteed for all online gambling deposits at the best-prepaid casinos, sportsbooks, and poker rooms online
- Fun, low-risk crypto asset for first-time online gamblers aged 18 and up
- Secure quantum-hacking-resistant technology based on the Bitcoin blockchain
- Deposits can never be interfered with or declined due to the UIGEA banking regulation
- Same—day payouts are guaranteed to arrive within 2-3 hours at most
- No added fees for deposits or withdrawals
- Inexpensive crypto option with reasonably low DOGE transaction fees
- Speedy crypto option for deposits thanks to more efficient block verification
- Supported by all major online crypto exchanges, universal crypto wallets, etc.
- Dogecoin price prediction is $0.50+ by 2025 and $3.60+ by 2030
Dogecoin Negatives For Prepaid Online Gambling
- Not yet accepted by every major prepaid gambling site as of 2022
- Dogecoin value doesn’t always trend with other large coins (i.e. BTC, ETH, ADA, XRP, SOL, etc.)
- DOGE prices are volatile and can swing up or down by 10-20% on any given day
- Dogecoin staking is not supported, and Dogecoin mining for free DOGE is impractical for most users
- Overall Dogecoin's investment potential isn’t as good compared to many other prepaid gambling crypto options
Disclaimer: Dogecoin does not endorse this website or any other online gambling resource/betting venue.