Solana Prepaid Gambling Sites – How To Gamble With Solana Online
In recent years, cryptocurrency has become the number-one choice for banking at legitimate online prepaid gambling sites. With all kinds of interesting next-gen cryptos coming out lately, that trend is unlikely to slow down. Solana (SOL) has been getting the most attention, which means that Solana prepaid gambling options have, too. Solana betting comes with all the benefits of online crypto gambling you’re used to but with the added bonus that the coin itself is an equally compelling gamble.
Online Solana crypto casino gambling, online Solana sports betting, and online Solana poker gambling options are available at some of the most trusted casinos and betting venues in the business. So, if you’ve been wanting an excuse to get into crypto or to expand your existing crypto portfolio – or if you simply want an exciting and promising new crypto coin to invest in – you might wanna think about Solana!
Best Solana Gambling Sites
If you want to gamble, Solana coins are among the best and most potentially profitable options you can choose. That said, as of this writing, you can only place legit Solana bets at a few of the top prepaid gambling sites.
While we expect other major venues such as Cafe Casino, Bovada Sportsbook, and Bovada Poker to support SOL betting deposits and withdrawals in the near future, for now, only the BetOnline family of sites supports the popular new crypto coin.
Prepaid Online Casinos That Accept Solana SOL
|100% Max $3,000||4.9 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|250% Max $6,000||4.9 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|100% Max $3,000||4.7 ⭐️||Visit Site|
Prepaid Online Sportsbooks That Accept Solana SOL
|100% Max $1,000||4.7 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|100% Max $1,000||4.5 ⭐️||Visit Site|
Prepaid Online Poker Sites That Accept Solana SOL
|100% Max $1,000||4.7 ⭐️||Visit Site|
|100% Max $1,000||4.5 ⭐️||Visit Site|
Is Solana Crypto Gambling Legal In The United States?
Solana gambling – in all its forms (SOL casino, SOL sports betting, and SOL poker) – is legal in the United States provided the prepaid betting site you choose is headquartered and operated from outside US borders. US gambling laws apply only to domestic operators, and there are no laws on the books regarding real-money online gambling with international vendors.
As long as the site you choose is reputable and established in the offshore gambling community, you can top off your account with Solana and enjoy all the premier Solana gambling games and other crypto-betting markets you wish.
How To Make Prepaid Gambling Deposits And Withdrawals With Solana SOL Crypto
If you’ve never gambled online with crypto, the process for getting your coins moved over to your betting account is simple and straightforward. Really, there’s not too much different about making deposits with Solana/crypto compared to making deposits with prepaid Visa gambling options, prepaid Mastercard gambling options, etc.
Even better, Solana processes more quickly and less expensively than many other online crypto gambling options, adding to the overall simplicity of the entire bet funding procedure.
Solana Gambling Deposits
- Follow any link on this page to a legit online Solana casino, Solana sportsbook, or Solana poker room, and click or tap on the “Join Now” button.
- Enter in all necessary personal information. Remember, even though crypto is somewhat anonymous, you’ll need to include your real verifiable info here. All the top sites use industry-standard KYC (Know Your Customer) verification to ensure only you have access to your account and funds.
- Select the Solana (SOL) option from the crypto betting deposit menu. You may also choose to activate a Solana gambling bonus at this time (recommended).
- Copy down your site’s unique Solana sending address.
- In your private Solana Wallet or Solana exchange account, choose the “Send” option and paste in the above SOL address.
- Enter in the amount of Solana you wish to deposit and submit your payment.
Solana Gambling Payouts
Navigate to your site’s cashier page and select the Solana withdrawal option from the crypto payouts menu.
- Open your private SOL wallet or online SOL exchange account and choose the “Receive” option.
- Copy down the provided Solana receiving address.
- Back at your betting site cashier, paste the above Solana address into the recipient field.
- Enter in the amount of SOL you’d like to withdraw.
- Submit your online gambling withdrawal request.
Solana Online Gambling Bonuses And Promotions
The most trusted prepaid online gambling sites all offer their members enhanced betting bonuses when they choose to make their deposits using cryptocurrency. While some sites advertise these specifically as “Bitcoin gambling bonuses” or “Bitcoin betting bonuses,” they’ll work for all the crypto altcoins supported by the site in question.
Prepaid crypto gambling bonuses are usually worth 2X-3X more free spins or free plays than standard gambling bonuses earned through traditional prepaid (credit/debit) deposits.
- Solana Casino Welcome Bonuses
- Solana Sports Betting Welcome Bonuses
- Solana Poker Welcome Bonuses
- Solana Gambling Reload Bonuses
- Solana Gambling Referral Bonuses
- Solana Gambling Special Even Bonuses
Solana crypto bonuses vary depending on the betting market you choose (i.e. you’ll need to select a SOL casino bonus for prepaid casino gambling, a SOL sportsbook bonus for prepaid sports betting, and a SOL poker bonus for prepaid online poker), and they’ve each got different wagering requirements to be aware of.
Because these online gambling bonus rollover/playthrough requirements are usually very player-friendly (30X-50X for casino, 5X-10X for sports, zero rollover for poker), we recommend accepting them whenever they’re offered.
Solana Gambling Limits, Speeds, And Fees
The three main criteria for any cryptocurrency used for legit online casino, sports betting, and poker gambling are transaction limits, transaction speeds, and transaction fees. In all three respects, SOL crypto has established itself as one of the best possible options for funding your gambling account in 2022.
Solana Gambling Limits
In general, all crypto gambling limits at the best prepaid betting sites are the same for every coin they accept. That is, your deposit and withdrawal limits will be the same for Solana gambling as they are for Bitcoin betting, Cardano betting, Avalanche betting, Dogecoin betting, Binance Coin betting, Ethereum betting, and so on.
- At most sites, the minimum SOL amount you can deposit is going to be between $20 and $50 USD equivalent, while the maximum SOL amount you can deposit will be between $9500 and $100,0000.
- For Solana gambling withdrawals, most sites allow players to pull out as little as $10-$20 worth of Solana coins in a single transaction, while maximum limits are $100,000 or more.
Solana Gambling Speeds
One of the best reasons to gamble with Solana online is that it’s among the very fastest cryptocurrencies when it comes to transfer speeds.
Each crypto coin has different native blockchain transfer times that are dependent on the specific platform in question as well as real-time traffic bottlenecks. Solana is designed for extremely rapid verification, so transactions go through in just 2-3 minutes.
For all intents and purposes, then, Solana betting deposits will be available in your account instantly (though no crypto to date is quite as fast as prepaid Visa, prepaid Mastercard, prepaid gift cards, etc.).
Solana Gambling Fees
Another way that Solana prepaid gambling stands out among other crypto betting deposit options and crypto betting withdrawal options is that it has very small fees.
Some crypto coins – such as Bitcoin and especially Ethereum – have high native blockchain fees that can really eat into your bottom line. But instead of paying 5-10% or more in SOL transfer fees, you’ll typically just pay a fraction of a percent. For most gamblers at legit online betting sites, that works out to literal pennies on the thousands of dollars!
To be sure, there are other popular gambling cryptos (i.e. Litecoin, Cardano, etc.) that process just as quickly, but there’s no faster online bet funding method than SOL.
What Is Solana Cryptocurrency?
Solana (ticker SOL) is a relatively new “next-generation” crypto platform. Like Cardano and other top-rated PoS – or Proof-of-Stake – coins, Solana is a fully-integrated network compatible with smart contracts, decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs (non-fungible tokens), and more.
Solana was launched in March 2020 and experienced rapid growth in late 2021 to establish itself firmly inside the list of the top-10 cryptos of 2022. For both prepaid online gambling and long-term online investing, SOL is a great option for new and established crypto bettors alike.
Solana Benefits For Prepaid Online Gambling
- Legal, safe, secure, prepaid gambling deposit method for all players
- Deposits and withdrawals can never be interrupted or rejected by the UIGEA banking regulation
- Transactions 100% guaranteed to go through every time
- One of the fastest prepaid crypto gambling options
- One of the cheapest prepaid crypto gambling options
- Best online gambling bonuses – 2X-3X more than standard online gambling promos!
- Supported by all major exchanges – Top 10 cryptocurrency of 2022
- Solana price predictions suggest huge growth over next decade
- Solana value estimated to be $1000+ by 2025, $5000+ by 2030!
- Solana allows for SOL staking + SOL rewards – Earn free Solana!
- SOL network supports smart contracts, decentralized finance, NFTs, other third-gen crypto features
- Supported by all major crypto wallets (Atomic, Exodus, Ledger, Trezor, etc.)
Solana Negatives For Prepaid Online Gambling
- Not accepted at all prepaid online gambling sites as of 2022 – BetOnline and SportsBetting AG only
- Extremely volatile – Solana price can fluctuate by 20% or more on any given day!
- Solana news often filled with “negative” articles as other competing platforms are promoted
- Not all Solana wallets support SOL staking as of 2022
- Solana “hype” has waned somewhat since late 2021
Disclaimer: Solana does not endorse this website or any other online gambling resource/betting venue.