Prepaid Gambling - Why Using Prepaid Cards For Gambling Deposits Makes Sense For USA Players
Ever since the UIEGA gambling bill of 2006, USA players have experienced many challenges trying to deposit funds into online gambling sites using a bank issued credit or debit card. The gambling bill specifically precludes banks from approving any transactions related to online gambling. That's not to say your bank won't approve your credit card deposit. But it is a hit and miss and really depends on your bank. The challenges and need for alternative options spans all of the online gambling platforms, including prepaid casinos, prepaid sportsbooks and prepaid poker sites.
However since 2006, many prepaid cards have emerged to fill the void for players who are having difficulty getting their bank credit card deposits approved. These prepaid gambling cards work exceptionally well at online gambling establishments and provide numerous benefits for using them compared to using bank credit/debit cards. These include anonymity, spending limits and special bonus offers for using the prepaid option.
Prepaidgambling.net provides in depth reviews on each of the prepaid credit card options available to USA players needing a reliable solution to solve their credit card depositing nightmares. We've also provided reviews on other types of prepaid deposit options, such as prepaid vouchers. Non US players have it easy since online gambling is legal and regulated in most other countries across the water. However US casino players continue to run into rejected credit card transactions and will continue to experience this until online gambling is 100% legally operated and regulated in the United States. We are actually well on our way to full fledged legalization with 3 states already offering some form of legal online gambling. Until all USA states are on board or a federal bill is brought forward, you can count on our website to do the leg work for you and inform you on the most reputable gambling sites offering a prepaid solution for you, as well as which prepaid gambling deposit methods work the best. So say goodbye to your declined transactions, we have the effective and secure workarounds and options to help you. Just do us a favor and if you find our website helpful, please take a second and give us a like on Facebook, Plus 1 our site or Tweet about us. That would be greatly appreciated.
How Prepaid Gambling Cards Work
There are a few different types of prepaid gambling options to choose from. As mentioned above, there are prepaid credit and debit cards issued by the major credit bands, as well as prepaid vouchers and virtual prepaid cards that can be obtained online. Our detailed reviews going into the process of how to use each of the different methods to fund your online gambling accounts. Prepaid gambling involves purchasing a card or voucher in a designated amount and then using it or redeeming it to fund your online gambling account. In most cases you can use cash to purchase your prepaid cards, while prepaid vouchers are purchased online using your credit or debit card. Many players find it appealing to be able to participate in online gambling on a cash basis and not involve their credit card or bank account numbers in their online gambling activity.
Specific Prepaid Gambling Options And Reviews
This section offers a short introduction on the various prepaid gambling cards and methods accepted at online gambling sites. Please visit the specific reviews to learn exactly how each card works.
USA Options Below
1. Pasteandpay - At one point we thought this service was finished. However there are still multiple casinos, sportsbooks, and poker sites that continue to offer PasteandPay, EZ Voucher or Secure Voucher Payments in the cashier. This option is gaining traction again within the industry and has become one of the top preferred prepaid gambling deposit methods out there.
2. MST Gift Cards - This prepaid service has been around a long time and is still running strong. Only one casino group accepts MST gift prepaid gift cards, but all their casinos are extremely reputable and they offer some kickass cashable bonuses for anyone using this prepaid card to make their initial casino deposit.
3. Union Pay - This seems to be the go-to prepaid option for online casinos. Players have reported having nearly 100% approvals for funding their union pay account using their existing Visa/Mastercard. We currently have a total of 3 casinos that accept UnionPay prepaid vouchers.
4. Prepaid Visa - This is a hit and miss. There are numerous prepaid Visa cards that can be purchased at your local corner store, drug store, convenience store, gas station, Walmart or the CVC. You can also purchase prepaid Visa cards at multiple online retailers. We do highlight specific prepaid Visa card gambling sites that we have personally had great success with.
5. Prepaid Mastercard - Like the Visa branded options, prepaid MasterCard deposits are a little unpredictable. It is hit or miss, and the cards are available at multiple physical retail outlets as well as virtual online retail locations as well. On this page we feature the prepaid Master Card gambling sites that we have been successful with using this option to fund our account.
6. Prepaid American Express Cards - As of late we have found using prepaid Amex cards to work great at online gambling sites for depositing. While this option is not quite as popular as the Visa and MC brands, it is effective in funding your online gambling, though presents the same mixed results that Visa and MasterCard offer.
7. Greendot Moneypak - This is a great service and their prepaid cards are easily reloadable by visiting a local grocery store or via their official website. Currently several online casinos, poker rooms and sportsbooks accept Greendot prepaid gift cards.
8. Vanilla Reload - This is a cash based prepaid card that can be used by US residents to fund online gambling at participating gambling sites. This is a new approach in which you provide the participating gambling site with the Vanilla Reload code and they input the code and transfer the funds for you. Learn more from our review on this innovative new payment method.
9. Reloadit - Reloadit packs are purchased from retail outlets and then used by USA residents to fund their online gambling account at participating brands. It works just like the Vanilla Reload option and has seen wide success thus far as a great alternative for US players seeking a true cash prepaid option.
Newest Verified Prepaid Options For US Players Below
10. PayPal My Cash - This prepaid cash card is available for purchase. Unlike Vanilla Reload and Reloadit, the actual prepaid card is sent to a participating gambling site via express courier service and once received, the funds are transferred to your account for use. It is a highly viable cash prepaid option for both US and International players and is the only PayPal service that will accommodate US friendly online gambling.
11. Walmart Gift Cards - An incredibly simple solution for funding your online gambling account using cash. You simply purchase the Walmart Gift Card using cash, and then express courier it over to the participating gambling site you've chosen. The Walmart Gift Card option does have the most flexible minimum and maximum deposit requirements, making it more viable for those not planning to make large deposits into their account.
12. Amazon Prepaid Gift Cards - This is a fantastic option for US players and very easy to get started. There is only 1 site that currently accepts Amazon prepaid gift cards, but it's one of the most reputable and offers casino, poker and sports betting all under one roof. This option is very easy to implement with the ability to buy the gift cards at local retailers such as CVS and Walgreens.
Non USA Options Below
13. Ukash Prepaid Cards - This is a prepaid card that is available for purchase in the UK, and that can be purchased using cash. You also have the option of topping off your card using a credit or debit card and managing your account online.
14. PaySafeCard - Another UK prepaid card that allows players to use cash to fund their online gambling account. You simply locate a retail outlet that participates in the PaySafeCard network and purchase your card with cash.
15. EntroPay - EntroPay is an electronic prepaid payment solution for UK players that offers both a virtual Visa card and a physical prepaid MasterCard debit card, both options easily funded online using your credit or debit card.
16. EcoPayz - EcoPayz offers customers both a physical and a virtual prepaid card option that is licensed by Mastercard. The virtual option is available immediately upon registration, and can be used to fund online gambling accounts for UK and international players in general.
17. WebMoney - This innovative online payment solution facilitates instant, secure transactions from your WM Purse to the participating merchant of your choice, including prepaid gambling sites. You are able to choose your preferred currency and fund your purse through a variety of options.
18. Neteller - One of the most widely used ewallet banking solutions used around the world, Neteller is a premium payment method for supporting prepaid gambling for non-USA players. This brand is accepted at thousands of online and offline merchants around the world.
19. Skrill - Formerly known as MoneyBookers, this is the other high profile ewallet banking solution that funds everything from online shopping, travel and bill payment to online gambling account funding. Non-USA players prefer this brand partially due to their wide range of ewallet funding options.
20. PayPal - Find out how the world's largest eWallet service has entered the online gambling market, providing exceptional online banking services for UK and International players. Associated with eBay - PayPal is a well respected and influential presence in the prepaid online banking industry.
|Num||Casino Link||Current Bonus Offer|
|#1||SunPalace Casino||400% Maximum Bonus of $10000 (USA Accepted)|
|#2||Bovada Casino||100% Maximum Bonus Of $3000 (USA Accepted)|
|#3||Las Vegas USA Casino||150% Maximum Bonus of $3000 (USA Accepted)|
|#4||Vegas Casino Online||150% Maximum Bonus of $3000 (USA Accepted)|
|If you end up having any difficulties using your prepaid credit card to fund your online casino account, then give these options a try: MST Gift Cards, UnionPay or PasteandPay Prepaid Vouchers.|
|Num||Sportsbook Link||Current Bonus Offer|
|#1||Bovada Sportsbook||50% Maximum Bonus of $250 (USA Accepted)|
|#2||BetOnline Sportsbook||25% maximum bonus of $1000 (USA Accepted)|
|#3||Sportsbetting.ag Sportsbook||25% maximum bonus of $1000 (USA Accepted)|
|#4||Bet DSI (Diamond Sportsbook)||20% Maximum Bonus Of $2500 (USA Accepted)|
|#5||Bookmaker Sportsbook||15% Maximum Bonus Of $2500 (USA Accepted)|
|These sports betting sites all accept some form of prepaid deposit methods. The first option accepts prepaid cards from one or more of the major brands, while the remaining 5 options accept prepaid credit and debit cards from one or more of the major brands, as well as prepaid vouchers.|
|Num||Poker Site Link||Current Bonus Offer|
|#1||Bovada Poker||100% Maximum Bonus Of $1000 (USA Accepted)|
|#2||BetOnline Poker||200% Maximum Bonus Of $2500 (USA Accepted)|
|#3||Sportsbetting.ag Poker||200% Maximum Bonus Of $2500 (USA Accepted)|
|If you end up experiencing any issues using prepaid cards to fund your online poker account, then go ahead and try one of our featured online poker rooms that accept prepaid vouchers - a secure and reliable alternative.|
Playing For Real Money In The USA - Available Games And Betting Options
As you can see we offer a wide range of alternative options for USA players who are sick and tired of getting their credit card attempts declined. Once you've successfully signed up and deposited using a prepaid card, here are some of the betting options you can enjoy.
Casino Games - players can enjoy a wide range of casino games including slots, baccarat, roulette, video poker, craps, keno and a lot more. Some of the sites even offer live dealer games which is a great feature.
Poker Games - all of the poker sites offer standard games including texas holdem, omaha, high low omaha and many others.
Sports Betting - The sportsbooks found on this site are only the best and most reputable in the industry. While each sports betting site is a little different, players can expect to find betting options such as straight bets, parlays, teasers, pleasers, quarter and half time lines and much more. All of the sites also offer live betting as well as mobile betting apps coming full circle for all your betting needs.
Conclusion: We live in the United States and have been in the industry since 2001. So trust me when I say I understand the challenges USA players face when it comes to depositing. The prepaid deposit options we cover are carefully reviewed every single month to ensure we have up to date information on our website. In short, if we tell you a casino accepts a particular prepaid card, you can take it to the bank.