Vanilla Reload is a prepaid cash loading system that allows you to easily and conveniently fund your online gambling accounts at participating casinos, sportsbooks and poker rooms. Vanilla reloads can be purchased from a nice range of retail locations, and in fact is more readily available than some of the other comparable prepaid cash options such as Reloadit. A little further down on this page you’ll find a list of retail outlets that sell the prepaid Vanilla reloads. The Vanilla brand has joined with hundreds of prepaid partners, providing your Vanilla account with a significant level of flexibility for being used at a large number of merchants. This page specifically covers how Vanilla reloads facilitate prepaid account funding for online gambling entertainment as a new US friendly method for enjoying prepaid online casinos.
Casinos That Accept Vanilla Reload Prepaid Deposits
Sportsbooks That Accept Vanilla Reload Prepaid Cards
Keep in mind that you will have to contact customer support in order to initiate your Vanilla Reload transaction. It is not an option that can be processed from the cashier.
Poker Sites Accepting Prepaid Vanilla Reload Deposits
Remember to make sure you verify with customer support that Vanilla Reload deposits are being accepted on the day you want to play poker as they are not accepted 24/7.
Additional Prepaid Cash Cards for US Players:
How To Use Vanilla Reload to Fund Your Online Gambling Account
While Vanilla prepaid cards sponsored by Visa have been around for a while, using Vanilla reloads to fund online gambling accounts is a fairly new process that is being creatively applied by a small number of virtual destinations. We expect that the number of gambling businesses accepting this method will increase as its success, flexibility and convenience become well known. In order to help you get started with the process, we’ve created a list of steps for funding your gambling account using this payment solution.
Steps for Using Vanilla Reloads for Online Gambling Account Funding
1. Sign up for a customer account at a reputable gambling site that accepts Vanilla Reload deposits, such as Betonline. As of this writing, Betonline is the only licensed and regulated online gambling site we recommend that is offering this type of prepaid payment solution.
2. The ability to deposit funds via Vanilla Reloads is not available all the time. Before determining that this funding option is the one you want to use, you will need to check with the customer support staff at the gambling site at which you are visiting. Most sites, including 5 Dimes allows you to do this through live chat support, phone or email. The majority of the time this will not be an issue, however you don’t want to purchase a reload card to bet on tonight’s game and find out that the site isn’t accepting Vanilla Reload deposits for the next 48 hours.
3. After you have determined that this option will work for you, you can proceed with purchasing your Vanilla reload. Below you will find a list of popular retail outlets that sell these prepaid cash up cards, and purchase one in the amount of either $250 or $500. These minimum and maximum amounts are non-negotiable, but may vary from site to site. Be sure to verify these amounts prior to purchasing your card. If the required minimum is more than you had planned on depositing, then you may want to consider the Walmart Gift Card option as it is often accepted in any increment.
4. Once you purchase your prepaid card, locate the 10 digit Vanilla Reload code on the back of the card and provide it to customer support at the gambling site at which you are funding your account. This can be done either through live chat or email. The gambling site staff will load the funds into your account for you. In most instances, this type of transaction is not processed through the site’s cashier, but rather is very reliant on contact with their customer support staff, so do not be surprised if you do not see the option listed on their cashier menu.
5. In most cases your account will receive the funds within 45 minutes. On extra busy days it could take up to 90 minutes.
6. Once you see the funds show up in your account, you are free to proceed with whatever type of gambling entertainment you choose, including casino gambling, sports betting and poker gaming, among others.
Facts About Vanilla Reload Prepaid Cards
Can I Get My Winnings Paid Onto My Vanilla Prepaid Card?
Yes, the recommended site above does in fact offer payouts using Vanilla reloads. Again because of their creativity, they simply use the reload packs from players depositing with Vanilla to process withdrawals from people requesting payouts via Vanilla. It works like a charm and payouts are processed free onto your card the same day.
Where Can I Purchase Vanilla Reload Prepaid Cards?
It is really easy to locate a retail outlet that sells Vanilla Reload cards because they are found at some of the nation’s largest store brands, including 7 Eleven, CVS Pharmacy, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walgreens, Walmart, Office Depot, and a variety of other drug stores, gas stations, and retail stores. As you can see, you have many more options than you do with other versions of prepaid cash cards such as Reloadit or PayPal My Cash.
What Denominations Can I Purchase Vanilla Reloads in?
You can purchase Vanilla reloads in any amount between $20 and $500. However, most gambling sites have specific denominations that they accept, with a minimum and maximum requirement in place. For instance, our top recommended gambling site accepting Vanilla reloads as a funding option only accepts deposits in two amounts: $250 and $500.
Is Vanilla Reload Safe?
Using Vanilla reloads is very safe. The fact that you must use cash to purchase the prepaid card ensures that your credit card or bank account information is not tied to the card should it be lost or stolen. The key to maintaining safe transactions is to not share your Vanilla Reload code with any person or merchant that you have not vetted. Another safety element is to beware of fraudulent scams and theft attempts that try to trick you into revealing your Vanilla reload code. Since access to your code is the same as access to cash, scams involving prepaid cards are pretty prevalent. Use common sense and logic to avoid these types of risks.
Is Vanilla Reload Prepaid Card Useful For Things Other Than Gambling?
Absolutely. Like other reputable prepaid cash options, Vanilla Reload has joined with numerous prepaid partners to give customers the option of loading cash onto a wide range of prepaid card networks. Some of their partners include NetSpend, MyVanilla, American Express and PayPal. This all translates into the ability to use your Vanilla reloads for bill payment, online shopping, reservations, and of course, online gambling account funding.
What Types of Gambling Sites Accept Vanilla Reload Deposits?
This approach is actually quite new to the online gambling arena, and as of this writing only one gambling site that is among the reputable, licensed and regulated brands is a participating merchant. They have creatively applied the Vanilla Reload process to account funding on their site. This particular gambling site offers casino, poker and sports gambling options. Using prepaid card solutions in this manner is such a reliable and innovative idea, we do expect it to catch on very quickly and expand to include many more reputable prepaid gambling sites. You will see our list of recommendations lengthen as this happens.
Is Using Vanilla Reload Prepaid Cards for Online Gambling Legal for US Players?
There are no federal laws prohibiting US players from participating in licensed and regulated online gambling that is based outside if the United States. The UIGEA law does it make it challenging for US players to fund their accounts however due to restrictions placed on US based banks and credit card companies. Because Vanilla Reloads are cash based, there are no restrictions in place that keep American gamblers from using this option legally at offshore gambling sites. In fact, it may not be long before US based gambling sites, such as those found in New Jersey and Nevada, are accepting Vanilla Reload deposits as well.
Contacting Vanilla Reload
Should you have any questions or concerns about how Vanilla Reload works in general, you can contact them via the following methods:
By Phone: 1-877-429-8140
Vanilla Reload Official Website: www.VanillaReload.com